How About Trying Something New To Try?
Why not go to the grocery store and find something new that you never had before. I’m always encouraging Bug to try new foods so it’s time to follow the advice that we give our own children. Break out of the rut and get something new!How about:
- Trying a new fruit
- Getting a different brand of your favorite food.
- Cruising the International section of your grocery store.
- Picking up a new sauce you never cooked with.
- Forego your usual brand of tea for something new.
- Buy something locally grown or made.
- Instead of buying cheddar why not get extra creamy gouda.
- Buy mahi mahi instead of salmon.
- Instead of buying potato chips get tortilla chips and hummus.
- Or go a step further and get hummus with sun-dried tomatoes.