Tea Party. No, Not The Political Kind
It has always been a fantasy of mine to have a tea party. Maybe I loved Alice In Wonderland too much or took the fashion at the Royal Ascot a bit to seriously, but I always pictures a tea party surrounded by flowers with big, floppy hats. The table would be set up Mad Hatter Tea Party style with crazy cakes and wild chairs.
For your tea party why not try:
- Serving various cupcakes personalized for your guest.
- Trading tea for coffee or juice or what ever you like to drink.
- Set your own dress code (formal, outlandish, or even adults dressed as children dress as adults)
- Decorations. Raid your daughter’s room to make your party area look like a fairy house.
- Have it at an unusual time. Maybe dusk.
- Try various teas and drink them with your pinky up in the air.
- Require everyone to speak with an accent or each person to have a different one.
What would your tea party be like?